- Hydraulic accumulator: no more regular nitrogen controls and recharges on jobsites.
- Tie rod free: less weight and cost, more power and reliability.
- Made in France: superior quality steel and manufacturing excellence.
- Improved soundproofing : lower noise levers for urban jobsites.
- Easy handling: two lifting points to handle the breaker with perfect balance and safety, also acting as hoses protection.
- Tool changing: new user friendly, simple, safe and reliable system, with one single retainer.
The SD22 hydraulic rock breaker is known for the following features:
- Minimal hydraulic maintenance
- Fully dampened and soundproofed
- High back-pressure tolerance
- Single body, circular shape
- Blank firing protection
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Smart pressure and energy regulation
- Long life equipment
- Light but powerful
|Carrier weight range (min–max)||2.2–5.3 t|
|Breaker operating weight||286 kg|
|Oil flow range (min–max)||30–65 l/min.|
|Operating pressure (max)||120 bar|
|Tool diameter||65 mm|
The SD22 works with the following complementary tools, allowing you to handle any jobsite:
The following upgrades are available for the SD22:
- Adapter plate
- Special color and painting